♥Visitor Of My Blog!!

♥Time Are Gold!!

Heart Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged From "Leave Ur ILY"

On 6 June 2009,

Me[Meena]:Hey Sya you ask your mom already?

Sya[Cousin]:Yeah,she say ok I can sleep tomorrow till Monday half day.

Me:Why half day,why cannot monday night go back?

Sya:You forgot??I got KUMON la!!

Me:Ooo... now I remembered that you got KUMON.

On 7 June 2009,at my GGmother house,

Me:Sya,you already finish your KUMON math and english ?

Sya:No,still got 6 more to do,its ok la later at your house we do KUMON,you help me do okok?

Me:English only not math ok?

Sya:No problem,my Be Lover Cousin!!

Me:Ok now lets play MONOPOLY!!

Play with Sya's 2 brutal brother,Yusuf and Ziqi.

Play till I dont want to eat anything,o no Yusuf still tell everybody that I "love" him,then I keep saying he loves my cousin,Aishah,my dad punya anak buah.

Today,I end my story.Nightty night and sleep tight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment