♥Visitor Of My Blog!!

♥Time Are Gold!!

Heart Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Hate Himm......

Hello world today,i want to update about "I Hate Himm......".Is about Dindan cuz of Alisya,I dont know how DN[Dindan] know my blog and he almost want to add me at FB[Facebook].I was weird why Alisya and Shamim keep saying I "like" him??I ask Alisya bro,Yusuf and Ucop[Yusuf] say DN say "I Love Aminah[Me] during Mengaji at Mak tok house.Come on,12 yrs love each other,it is not right for us.He[DN] is 13 yrs and I dont even know him well.Alisya and Shamim I think they find a matching love for me but Im so sry coz I dont really know him much.If I friend with him its ok la thats not loving that is friendship.So I Hate Himm...... topic is end untill here.Say BuhBye now.I want to take rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment